In simple terms, Hosted VoIP is a Cloud Based telephone system.
Most businesses are familiar with and utilise IT based cloud services, so why not consider doing the same with your telephone system?
9 out of 10 new and replacement systems are now based on this technology and we have one of the most advanced and reliable VoIP platforms available. We have been providing VoIP services to our customers for over 10 years, making us one of the most experienced providers in the UK.
What is Hosted VoIP?
VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. Hosted VoIP is a Cloud Based telephone system, or in more simplistic terms it’s a phone service that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular analogue telephone line.
- Minimal capital costs – you don’t need to buy the system
- No system maintenance charges
- You only pay for the features you need, when you need them
- Reduced call charges and free inter-site calls
Management / Risk
- Less equipment on-site means easier management for you (5 Rings manage and maintain your system for you on a daily basis)
- Software access (to control your system) is available for customers
- The system is fully resilient and secure
- The system has in-built disaster recovery
- In the event of an on-site problem (e.g. power failure) the system is still operational and can route calls to alternative numbers/destinations
- You can provide a single platform for all your users, irrespective of location
- Users can be office based, home based or mobile and calls can be made from anywhere using desk phones, cordless phones, IOS or Android Apps or PC’s/Lap Tops
- With 30 day rolling contracts, you will only ever pay for what you need
The system has full PBX capabilities.
- Voicemail & Voicemail-to-Email for all users
- DDI’s for all users
- 3-Way Conference Calling
- Personal web portal for each user to control their own extension
- Presence (giving each user a real-time view as to whether other users are busy or available before they attempt to call)
- Mobile Integration (single DDI that rings multiple devices and IOS/Android Apps that create your work extension on your mobile)
- Application Integration (including Microsoft Outlook, Lync, Google Contacts Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, Salesforce.com)
- Call Recording (FSA Compliant)
- Full suite of Call Reporting options (live and/or historic data, wall boards, pre-defined and totally customisable reports)
- Hot Desking